Wednesday, February 7, 2018

2018/2/7 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - On sale\(^^)/Ogata Haruna


Konbanhaachin!





Our mini album
Hatachi no Morning Musume.

went on sale todayyy\(^^)/



I was happy that so many fans came to our event today


Thank youuuu!!

Listen to it lots, ok\(^^)/





I,,,

I'm finally deciding on what songs I'll sing at my birthday event! I am! It feels like that!! lolol


There are same-day tickets available
so please come\(^^)/

 
Come to it! Come to it! lolol
 
Kaediiii
 
My beloved Kaedii-chan, who always has the perfect comebacks to the dumb things I say\(^^)/

☆There's something I should share with you today(←I'm doing this thing huh lolol)

 
I got this magazine recentlyy

Honana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...